Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Education
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Position: Patheon Developer
Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Role Scope / Deliverables: Key Responsibilities:
• Develop, test, and maintain healthcare data exchanges with various external partners in a structured format.
• Provide day to day production support of in-house applications in .Net and MS SQL perspective.
• Write TSQL scripts and objects per business requirements as well as in the analysis of issues resulting from data conditions and defects in stored procedures, views and functions
• Create ETL SSIS packages to migrate data using available tasks and transformations in SSIS.
• Design and create user interactive reports in SSRS
• Responsible for scoping, requirements, development, testing, and deployment
• Document software support activities thoroughly, accurately, and in a timely manner
• Supports maintaining overall system compliance in regard to Validation, Change Control, and Disaster Recovery.
• Comply with company’s Global IT Policies & Procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Key Skills: Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience, Masters preferred.
• Requires minimum 3+ years of experience in software development focused on interface management, EDI, certificates, and data exchanges. MS Biztalk or Liaison ECS/Delta knowledge preferred.
• Strong knowledge on MS SQL specifically on constructing complex queries, stored procedures, indexing, SSIS, SSRS.
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystem
• Must have a very good troubleshooting skills on common database issues, quick learner, and able to assume and complete assignments independently
• Knowledge of the Software Development Life-Cycle.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract