Full Stack Java & UI
Manufacturing, Government, Oil & Gas
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Converting nature of communication between mid-back end to have rest API
Mid tier is on java, back end is on any database
Developer build framework which can convert to sql, get data back to caller. Rest information can be access within dtcc network or from external client.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
Mandatory Skills / Qualification • Industry experience of 5-6 years
• Professional, precise communication skills
• Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on
extensive work experience
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
• Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
• Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
• Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Preferred Skills and Qualification
• Work experience in capital markets / investment management domain
• Eight (5+) years of experience in computing or related technology areas
• Extensive experience with data, application, and computer security
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract