Manufacturing, Education, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Strong verbal and writing skills.
* Work and partner with business and IT teams in various areas of retail banking to develop reports or address data needs to provide reporting solutions
* Synthesize and translate Business data needs into creative visualizations in Tableau
* Develop, maintain and manage advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions using mainly Tableau but not limited to it, which includes other reporting tools like Business Object, and BI tools etc.
* Manage the Tableau solution architecture, administration and actively manage the performance and usability. Align/standardize team members on best practices around Tableau driven implementations
* Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in data warehouses
* Complete projects as assigned by manager or service management, and may assists with other functional areas as needed
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract