Banking & Finance, Government, Education
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Design and plan network communication systems.
* Provide specification and detailed schematics for network architecture.
* Define and develop techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs to include current and future capacity.
* Conduct testing of network design.
* Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interface such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, switches, bridges, gateways, etc.
* Evaluate and report on new communication technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
* Troubleshoot, upgrade and implement improvements to the entire enclave, to include but not limited to Cisco and Junipe
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract