Senior Hadoop & Scala Developer
Banking & Finance, Telecom, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science or Information Technology
• 4-6 years of experience in Software Development
• At least 2+ years of experience in Big Data space.
• 2+ years of experience in Scala programming
• 2+ years of experience in Spark (batch + streaming)
• Hands-On experience with Big Data technologies – Specifically, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, Java
• Must be good in HDFS, Hive, and Kafka
• Knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem
• Understanding of Partitioning and Distribution concepts
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
• Good communication skills and teamwork attitude
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, strong communication, and stakeholder management skills.
• Comfortable operating in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge working closely with GIT
• Participating in agile development projects for batch and real-time data ingestion.
• Integration with Hadoop/HDFS, Real-Time Systems, Data Warehouses, and Analytics solutions.
• Working with business and peers to define, estimate, and deliver functionality.
• Working on Hadoop Big data platforms to perform data ingestion, curation, and data governance process.
• Developing & Supporting Data Science/AIML use cases to solve complex business problems.
• Working closely with the business team, 3rd party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
• Leading large scale data migrations across public/private cloud platforms.
• Taking proactive actions to identify typical problems and issues during the normal course of work and solve them with minimum guidance.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract