Telecom, Education, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Required Skills/ Experience:
• 8-15 years of overall experience in IT
• 3+ Years of experience in Python, Pandas, Django, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, networkx, urllib2 etc
• Experience building data pipelines.
• Strong experience in SQL Server
• Strong knowledge of data warehouse solutions and Data Modeling.
• Strong experience with ETL tools
• Expert level skill in modeling, managing, scaling and performance tuning high volume transactional database.
• Proficiency with high volume OLTP Databases and large data warehouse environments.
• Experience and knowledge of optimizing database performance and capacity utilization to provide high availability and redundancy
• Understanding of Agile and its implementation for Data Warehouse Development
• Strong experience with SQL Server Management Studio, Advanced T-SQL and SQL Server Databases
• Financial Services/Banking / Capital Markets knowledge and experience is highly desired
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract