US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Job Tittle: Java Developer
Location: Malvern PA
Contract: 6+ months with possible extension
This is an agile project.
• Demonstrated track record of strong analysis, design and implementation capabilities
• Demonstrated proficiency developing applications using:
Interfaces to Stored Procedures and SQL to JDBC framework
Unix commands and scripting
Design Patterns (e.g. Delegate, Facade, Adapter, Singleton, etc.)
• Prefer working knowledge of Unix/Sun Solaris
• Prefer a working knowledge of RAD
• Prefer a working knowledge of NodeJS
• Prefer a working knowledge of Spring (SVN, Maven, Hudson, Nexus) Biggest important factors for him are a strong UI and Midtier- AWS is good to have but not needed
I would also appreciate it if you could send me an updated resume.
If for any reason this does not interest you or you know someone who would fit this requirement better, please consider this email as a request for referrals and feel free to forward it to the right contender.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract