senior java developer
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
- End-to-end ownership of design, development, implementation, and support of applications. -Must have a tenacity for continuous improvement.
- Design, code, test, and troubleshoot application programs and/or system interfaces utilizing defined hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Maintain and modify application programs; make approved changes per coding standards.
- Work under the direction of a supervisor or lead on application development, integration, and maintenance projects.
- Work with technical business analysts and developers to ensure understanding of application intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain complex application documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality in regards to the information processed, stored, or accessed.
- Strict adherence to IT SDLC and Agile processes and standards.
- Analyze performance of applications and take action to correct deficiencies based upon consultation with users, other technical resources, and the Manager of Application Development.
- Work with enterprise infrastructure/operations team to ensure application is reliable and scalable.
- Confer with technical business analysts and business community to gain an understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing applications.
- Create logical and physical data models to meet the needs of the business community requirements.
- Lead the overall technical direction for large highly complex projects including cross-functional integration.
- Mentor junior software development team members.
- Establish and enforce application coding standards through code reviews.
- Have advanced business domain knowledge across all applications in that domain.
- Proactively identify and recommend system improvements. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum 8+ years progressive application development and integration experience, supporting large complex applications.
- Strong experience with Java, Spring technologies, and SOA (REST/JSON).
- Strong experience with micro service architecture and continuous integration.
- Experience with Mulesoft ESB technology.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and tools especially AWS. Knowledge of serverless technologies a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL against a relational database.
- Advanced experience with source control tools (GIT or similar) and defect tracking systems required.
- Experience with application performance monitoring and testing tools.
- A strong business acumen with basic knowledge of Retail principles.
- Clear and effective writing and technical documentation skills.
- Advanced understanding of Object Oriented Programming practices and Functional Programming.
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to see a task to completion.
- Good analytical/problem-solving skills.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract