Business Process and Data Analyst
Banking & Finance, Insurance, Aerospace/ Airlines
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
This analyst will prepare and verify reports that routinely are presented to the Chief of Staff of the Army. This position requires a highly qualified and skilled person, with excellent technical qualifications who is experienced at communicating and portraying complex data from multiple sources at the operational and strategic level. This person will routinely interact with the Senior Staff at the USAPDA and the contractor designated to support the electronic Physical Evaluation Board (ePEB) application.
Consults with USAPDA and MEDCOM staff as to clarify the programs intent and validity, and will identify and present the management dashboard.
- Required to maintain access to the HQDA system.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifications in terms of BO universe and re port design.
- Provides analysis of application data to identify trends and ensure data accuracy and currency.
- Maintains a written record of data requests and queries for future use.
- Maintains and transfers the electronic archives to the new application.
- Develops the necessary programs to reconcile the DFAS reports with the TDRL personnel in ePEB.
- Translates data provided into graphic representation for briefings at Agency and Department of the Army level (converts reports into PowerPoint presentations that clearly convey history, trends, and results of analysis to senior leaders and decision makers).
- Creates reports from legacy systems data using Microsoft Access.
- Maintains the data log, suspense, and queries.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract