Marketing Data Analyst
Healthcare, Insurance, Government, Telecom, Aerospace/ Airlines, Education, IT/Software, Media/ Entertainment
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Understand and document the current marketing decision processes and the data pipeline used by the decision models
· Document the data attributes needed for marketing decision / personalization processes and identify work involved in shifting left
· Identify, define and map attributes needed from source systems for marketing analytics and validate quality of data
· Work with the Marketing Business SPOC to identify and document the to-be marketing and personalization use cases
· For each use case determine the potential business Value i.e. the impact of the use case (ML) towards Customer Experience Improvement, Increase in topline and Increasing Marketing and Sales efficiency
· For each use case identify the value realization period
· For each case determine the data sources and minimal volume of data required
· Work with business to confirm and agree on the Business KPI to be used for measuring the impact of the use case
· Identify the baseline for the business KPI and also identify the steps and effort for automating the feedback loop so that KPI are measured and reflected in an automated fashion
· Create Specification for the Data Science Program Dashboard - Identify the technical and business KPI that will be measured through the course of the program
· Experience with Business Analytics technology
· Knowledge of Business Analysis including best practices in KPI generation and corporate performance management
· Quantitative analytical skills
· Business advisory experience
· Successful track record managing large-scale website, mobile, web, video, social media, and paid digital campaigns.
· Strong understanding of Digital Marketing eco systems and products.
· Strong understanding of Personalization, Segmentation
· Understanding of the Machine learning models for Propensity scoring, Lead qualification, look-alike modeling, Journey analytics
· Experience defining creative and media strategy from brief through execution.
· Experience with web analytics tools and methods, A/B testing, search optimization, and web UX optimization strategies.
· Experience with the Digital Marketing ecosystems products is desired
o Adobe Audience Manager
o Adobe analytics
o Adobe segments, Profile core service
o CMS systems (Adobe experience manager), Adobe Target, CRM/marketing automation (Salesforce)
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract