Full Stack Java & UI
Full Stack Java Developer
Insurance, Telecom, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
* 6 or more years of experience developing and consuming web-based RESTful APIs and client integrations using JSON or XML.
* Front-end Web Development experience that includes creating and deploying user-facing interfaces in an agile environment on one (1) or more digital service project.
* Possess previous experience building web front-ends in modern web frameworks (e.g., Angular, Backbone, and React.js).
* Experience with writing the backends of modern open source web applications (e.g., Java, Python).
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Developing and consuming web-based, APIs
* Developing software using a test-driven development (TDD) or behavior driven development (BDD) approach
* Developing and executing automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests
* 2yrs+ of professional experience creating and deploying user-facing interfaces in an agile environment on one (1) or more Digital Service project.
* Developing and executing automated unit, integration, and acceptance tests with Jasmine, Karma, and PYUnit
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract