Banking & Finance, Telecom, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
1) Develop Android client code solutions that deliver on Product Strategy and adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles.
2) Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, and Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
3) Working to remain an active learner in all technologies related to Android development (Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle, 3rd party libraries, Google developments etc.).
4) Someone who is always curious to learn. Will get to work with the latest AR and ML technologies and bring that to real life.
5) Actively participate in all team scrum ceremonies and contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality.
6) Influence and contribute to group discussions and incorporate feedback/communication from broader team.
7) Actively engage with developers outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines (Android, iOS, APIs, Web, etc.).
8) Working with designers on refining our user experiences with an eye to Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design.
9) Demonstrated investment in Android development knowledge growth through self-study, side projects and/or school/work experience.
10) Ability to detect and abstract common patterns in code.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract