Lead UI Developer
Education, Real Estate, Oil & Gas
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
What you'll do
* Build Web components as per the Epsilon's style guides specified by the UX team.
* Implement new features for Epsilon's products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into fully functional user interface integrated with backend business application components.
* Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation
* Work alongside UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products
* Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience
* Continuously research new and best coding practices
The skills you'll need
* Demonstrated mastery of Angular 6, React v16.0 and Typescript.
* Proficient working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
* Experience with node.js and NPM/YARN to building, package and maintaining user interface.
* Working knowledge of Karma for writing test for user interface.
* Passion for user experience and user-centric development
* Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
* Self-starter and passionate learner
* Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
* Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
* Experience with version and source control, preferably Git or bit-bucket
Other skills we'd like
* Experience working in an Agile team structure
* Experience working alongside UX team
* Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
* Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
Experience & Education
* 5 years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
* Degree in computer science, design or related field
What it's like to work at Epsilon
* Collaborative and friendly environment
* Casual dress code
* Open workspaces
* Flexible work schedule
* Community Service Programs
* Training opportunities
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract