Healthcare, Insurance, Retail
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Our team, Data Architecture, is focused on the firm s data strategy. Data Architecture is comprised of 3 teams. Our recruiting process is aligned to find the right fit for you within these three areas of focus and we do want you to learn about each of them in order to align your interests with available roles. If you believe that you have a targeted interest, please do say so. Data Lake Engineers are responsible for the Firm s strategic repository for enterprise data. Technology teams across the Firm are clients, participating in providing and consuming data to & from the lake. Developers on the team create and manage the software that manages the data in the lake, ensure entitlements are enforced appropriately, data is milestoned, and is available for query on multiple target warehouse platforms. This platform enables structuring, management, integration, control, discovery, usage, and governance of our Data Assets. Join us in Jersey City, Bengaluru, or Dallas.
* All roles in Data Architecture offer the opportunity to work Directly with various senior stakeholder across Technology Division and their Business sponsors.
* Participate in design, build out, and maintenance of a distributed, multi-region, scalable, resilient platform.
* Collaborate with core engineering consumers and the BU aligned development community at large to analyze and resolve escalations.
* You will collect requirements and assess technical feasibility of their requests of your clients and adjacent technology platforms.
* Your clients background ranges from very technical engineers, to more functional and business facing analysts and managers.
* Partner with other engineering teams to understand technology offerings and how they can be applied and leveraged as part of our solutions.
* The Data Lake is being adopted by technology teams across the Firm at a very high rate.
* As a result, the platform is still growing and evolving.
* As a developer on the Data Lake team, you will work with the latest technologies such as Apache Spark, Kafka, Elastic Search, and Akka to build complex distributed applications to handle large data sets.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract