Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Utilities/ Energy, Insurance, Retail, Telecom, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Analyze, process, evaluate and document large data sets.
• Prototype tools and techniques to solve complex data problems.
• Developing data driven models to quantify the value of a given data set.
• Apply, modify and invent algorithms to solve challenging business problems.
• Validate entity resolution and linking processes and capabilities.
• Conduct ROI and benefit analysis of proposed solutions.
• Document and present process and performance measurements.
• Identify/develop appropriate data mining/text mining techniques to resolve entities and create relationships.
• Collaborate independently with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements, drive support requests.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract