Manufacturing, Banking & Finance
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Responsibilities for this position will include the following:
* Perform research with application vendors to validate version management, licensing, and/or to obtain requirement/support.
* Create/update installation documentation for the supported operating system platform.
* Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with application owner and IT resources.
* Validate licensing and documentation.
* Where appropriate, coordinate Hardware Dependency application certification efforts with local / regional owners and technical support.
* Primary contact for Application Certification Technical activities including, but not limited to: documentation, software media management and customer (application owner) contact.
* Document and manage application related issues.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve application/Windows client related issues.
* May support team with project activities.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract