Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Finance
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Extract Transform and Load - - 8+ years of experience as Informatica tool with strong Data Warehousing skills, including: Data cleanup, ETL, and handling scalability issues for enterprise level data warehouse.
- Good Implementation knowledge on Complex ETL mapping Designs (Type 2, Incremental Updates)
- Good Knowledge on Implementing Optimal Design on Informatica ETL for Performance Efficiency with Data loads
- Strong knowledge on Data models and Mapping & Merging data from Multiple Sources
- Strong knowledge on Data validation End to End Including Exception handling in Informatica
- Expected to have ability to work on Huge implementation projects and with many team members
- Exposure to at least 1 Analytics platform like MicroStrategy, Business objects etc
- Good Understanding & Implementation knowledge on Dimension & 3NF data modelling
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Good to have exposure to Snowflake & Any Other Cloud Data warehouse Data ETLs
- Good to have exposure to Oracle EBS and/or Workday.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract