Our client, an international financial institution based in NW Washington, DC has a position available for an .Net Developer:
This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
Essential Job Functions:
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Involve in UI/Logic design and develop markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience.
- Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation.
- Design and develop business solutions using ASP.NET, C#, Web API, Web Services and MVC 5/Core 2.x, Entity Framework.
- Design, implement & support changes which are required for the implementation and support of systems to SAP & ServiceNow using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Work closely with Infrastructure teams e.g., Windows, Web Administration, Network Operations, Infrastructure Platforms, Mobility, Database, Security Administration to define deployment architecture and capacity planning for any unique environment / Landscape and any critical issue resolution.
- Assist in Integration Testing.
- Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards.
- Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance.
- Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team.
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue.
- Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards.
- Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Systems or related field.
- Role Specific Experience: Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience working with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Window Applications.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) -. NET Developer 3.5/4.0
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus):
- Expertise in Responsive Web design patterns and experience with client-side frameworks such as frameworks jQuery, Angular 4+, React & Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing for scalability and performance.
- Expertise in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), principles, and patterns at enterprise level and understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Extensive experience with the MVC architecture pattern for applications and Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services, WCF, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, CSS, DOM and Web API; ESB (Mule Soft) Service Integration.
- Proficient in Database modeling techniques & architecture with SQL Server 2012+ including normalized design, SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, ER Diagrams, SQL Profiler, Open Queries, DB Link, etc. with MS SQL Server business intelligence/data warehouse solutions using SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS.
- Working knowledge of NHibernate, CSLA.NET, Winforms, and Telerik UI controls to support legacy systems.
- Demonstrated team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Demonstrated experience in time management and multiple task management and keep the on-going deliverables and schedules on track.
- Exposure to Cloud Development and Mobile Application Development Framework.
- Familiarity with DevOps, continuous delivery, configuration management and tools is desired.
- Must have experience in installation, monitoring, upgrade of application executables
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders.
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Must be organized and good at managing deliverables, meeting notes, presentations and other documentation/communications.
- Strong writing skills.
- Requires intermediate knowledge and understanding of one or more areas of architecture practice like MVVM, MVC, SOA.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web services, WCF, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, CSS, DOM and Web API; ESB (Mule Soft) Service Integration).
Experience Matrix for Levels:
- Experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports server runtime components.
- Experience working in system migration and third-party customization.
- Experience working in interfacing.NET applications with SAP using SAP NCO connector
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Excel VBA programming, translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code, generating Excel reports containing formatted data tables, charts, Macro, Pivots, Charts and Chart Formatting.
- Experience working in Visual Basic 6.0 with ADODB.
- Experience working in Mobile Application Development on any mobile SDKs.
- Experience working in SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience in SLA based service management.
- Experience in Service Management tools such as JIRA etc.
* Level II - 5+ years of experienceContractor Benefits
*Benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.
*This is not
a remote based position.
*In person interview is required.
*Open to C2C - Approved Vendors Only
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 163,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.