Full Stack Java & UI
Fullstack Java/UI Developer
Banking & Finance, Telecom, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
* Experience developing highly scalable, distributed multi-tier and service oriented architecture.
* Experience with Java and related technologies/frameworks (Spring stack i.e. Hibernate, JSR-RS, Junit, SLF4J, etc.)
* Experience with modern web technologies (HTML, CSS), and responsive design
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment; continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, TDD).
* Full-stack web application development experience
* Familiar with cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS
* Experience building robust, highly available, and scalable microservices
* Experience with rest-based APIs
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract