IB Developer__Columbus , Ohio
Banking & Finance, Government, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
1. Associate should have strong working experience in implementing global cache using IIB v 10.
2. Associate should have strong working experience in connecting databases and executing stored procedures by using IIB ESQL compute node.
3. Associate should have strong working experience in implementing REST APIs using Swagger and WebServices using wsdl files.
4. Associate should have strong working experience in implementing SSL, MRM, DFDL and Copybooks.
5. Associate should have strong working experience in using Compute, File, Aggregate, Rest, Timer and Label nodes.
6. Associate should have good working experience in IBM MQ to create queues and process definitions.
7. Associate should have good working experience in Datapower to create MPG, WebService proxy and AAA policies.
8. Associate should have good working experience in writing shell scripts.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract