Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
One of our customers, a cutting edge technology company, is looking to bring an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) on to their team.
On a day to day basis, this individual will be response for the following job duties:
* Responsible for all normal duties attributed to the position of Systems or Database Administrator.
* With limited supervision, can deploy and configure Database Systems for use by internal and external systems to corporate and vendor standards
* Will build automation to deliver builds, upgrades, patches and backups to database systems
* Will partner with development teams, Infrastructure Solution Leads to engineer/design applications for high availability, high performance, scalability, reliability and security
* Participates in the creation of corporate standards, best practices, and road-maps for database technologies
* Develops and recommends standards relative to access, maintenance and administration of supported system and printing products at or supported database systems.
* Responsible for the development of processes and procedures that maintain the integrity, functionality, reliability, and availability of systems and applications.
* Reviews database utilization data and participates in making recommendations regarding database utilization.
* Specializes in one or more applications, platforms, and/or RDBMS.
* Responsible for a specific assigned field of specialization and expertise as assigned by Manager. Such fields of specialization include, but are not limited to: Operating Systems, Security, Backup/Recovery, Performance, etc.
* Develops, reviews, produces and distributes reports covering system utilization. Participates in making recommendations on the use of technology in the assigned field of specialization.
* Participates in the selection and development of junior team members.
* Leads functional department in project setting.
* Helps define strategic goals and objectives for department.
* Understands and effectively applies goals and values.
* Begins to assume some supervisor responsibilities. Contributes to performance evaluation process. Participates in resource allocations.
To be qualified for this position, an individual should have, 3-5 years of experience of Oracle DBA experience with either versions 11g or 12C, 3-5 years of experience with Performance Tuning, query optimization & index tuning, and 3-5 years of OEM experience working and setting up tool.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract