Teradata SQL Developer
Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Education, IT/Software, Media/ Entertainment
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• 8-10 years of strong Data Warehousing experience with processing large data volumes.
• Hands-on Design/Development of Teradata platform is a must.
• Strong SQL knowledge and working experience in Teradata Stored Procedures/BTEQ scripts.- Important
• Able to understand existing scripts and enhance them as per the business requirements. - Important
• Experience in Performance Tuning (query tuning and insights on Impact CPU, Skewness etc) - Important
• Experience in writing complex Semantic View Scripts, and Materialize views. - Important
• Experience in persisting process and creating summary tables. - Important
• Experience in Data Analysis, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation Skills within the team.
• Working with onsite-offshore model and managing customer expectations.
• Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure.
• Effectively handle time sensitive and complex work assignments, while consistently delivering high-quality work.
• Experience in Informatica 10.x is a plus.
• Experience in Tableau 10.x is a plus.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract