Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Aerospace/ Airlines, Education, IT/Software, Media/ Entertainment
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
· Expert Python Programming
· Extensive understanding of Web design & programming
· Overall 4-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance of which at least 3+ years of experience in test automation development or combination of development and testing experience using HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium Webdriver, or similar automation tools
· Experience in creating and maintaining automation scripts to ensure information systems services and programs meet acceptance criteria.
· Should be strong in SQL, PL/SQL
· Provide technical support to delivery teams which may include testing and creation of utilities to support testing.
· Plans and executes automation tasks and ensures testing standards are followed within team.
· Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with strict deadlines
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to multi-task and Strong attention to detail
· Proven communication and documentation skills
· Work creatively and efficiently in troubleshooting and resolution of system issues.
· Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and analytical skills required
· Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
· Must have experience creating and using RESTful APIs for enterprise applications (JSON, REST)
· Experience in a modern web framework like Angular, React, etc.
· Working knowledge of Postgres or SQL Server
· Experience developing in a fast-paced environment with short production timelines
· Experience in writing unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
· Proven ability to create working prototypes
· Experience with the latest trends in cloud computing, distributed systems, web technologies and UI/UX standards
· OAuth (SAML 2.0) experience is a plus
· Experience in Spring Cloud Streams, Kafka, Data Streaming Platforms, Greenplum, AP
· Gateways is a significant plus.
· Experience with any distributed systems like Zookeeper, Kafka, Geode is preferred.
· Experience with GCP is preferred.
· Understand application development life cycles/methodologies.
· Experience with Hive and Spark required.
· SQL: years
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract