Pharmaceuticals, Utilities/ Energy, Oil & Gas
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
1. Understand data sources, data structures, data security, availability requirements, data consumers/data needs, products to be exposed.
2. Identify trustable data sources, master and reference data.
3. Work with chevron business to understand data issues, transformation, curation, standardization, enrichment required, provide appropriate solutions for each dataset, recommend and finalize the transformation process, document and pass it to data engineers.
4. Understand data security requirements and provide recomendations that will be carried out by Data Engineers.
5. Implement Data Modelling to expose consumable, trusted data products.
6. Ensure Data Availability, Scalability and performance.
7. Make sure Data is democratized, discoverable and consumed in a self-serviceable way for easy decision making by business.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract