System Test Engineer
System Test Engineer
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• DevOps, Scripting, Configuration Management, and Infrastructure automation.
• DevOps enterprise infrastructure engineering; solutions architecture; software and systems development; quality assurance; configuration and release management; IT security.
• Awareness and process engineering services for the infrastructure, as well as the applications within the VA portfolio.
• Work closely with Architects to sync on VA enterprise initiatives and communicate needs of the agency for new strategies
• Develop applications in support of application readiness, onboarding, and application transformation.
• Building infrastructure automation using scripts, runbooks, and orchestration.
• Skilled at working collaboratively with cross-organizational VA teams.
• Networks, security policies, infrastructure, and application systems.
• Ability to automate and streamline processes.
• Build and maintain operational tools.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
• Coordinate with Enterprise Architects and Administrators for integration with applications and networks.
• Develop and maintain accurate documentation for internal procedures and services.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract