System Test Engineer
System Test Engineer
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
• Coordinate with Enterprise Architects and Administrators for integration with applications and networks.
• Develop and maintain accurate documentation for internal procedures and services.
• Troubleshoot test failures that are related to infrastructure issues and resolve them.
• In case of need help developers to run some tests manually and generate results.
• Sometime if needed able to bug fix / do minor code changes in shell scripts/ python scripts.
• Generating reports for stability operations coordinating with cross functional teams for infra testing operations.
• Performed drive test on GSM, WCDMA, LTE, and NR. And a good understanding architecture of GSM, WCDMA, LTE, and NR.
• Using all the Qualcomm tools such as QXDM, QPST, APEX, Dumper Tools, and PCAT.
• Analysing and debugging call flow architecture for NR and LTE.
• Using Hardware tools JTAG in a lab environment to revive bricked devices and provision devices from scratch.
• Responsible for analysing and troubleshooting software issues as well as performed test strategies.
• Awareness and process engineering services for the infrastructure, as well as the applications within the VA portfolio.
• Work closely with Architects to sync on VA enterprise initiatives and communicate needs of the agency for new strategies.
• Develop applications in support of application readiness, onboarding, and application transformation.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract