BIG Data Developer
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
1. Understanding business requirements & helping in assessing them with the development teams.
2. Creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks.
3. Participate in architecture / design discussions and Develop the ETL/ELT using PySpark and Spark SQL
4. Conduct code and design reviews and provide review feedback.
5. Identify areas of improvement in framework and processes and strive them to make better.
1. At least 3 years working experience in a Big Data Environment
2. Knowledge on design and development best practices in data warehouse environments
3. Experience developing large scale distributed computing systems
4. Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem and its components – HBase, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, etc.
5. Experience of Py spark & Spark SQL
6. Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
7. Implement ETL process in Hadoop (Develop big data ETL jobs that ingest, integrate, and export data.) Converting Teradata SQL to PySpark SQL.
8. Experience in Presto, Kafka, Nifi.
2. Understanding Object oriented programming
3. Devops implementation knowledge
4. Git Commands
5. Python Sphinx, Pandas, SQL Alchemy , Mccabe, Unitest etc.. Modules
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract