Healthcare, Banking & Finance, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Designing, implementing and operating Microsoft applications and supporting infrastructure, migration strategies, and integration of a wide range of complex SI project initiatives.
• Delivering technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines.
• Understanding business requirements and supporting translating them into operations tasks
• Managing multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Working in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries.
• Design, implement, build, deployment and configuration management using TFS
• Build and test automation tools for provisioning and version control
• Manage multiple server releases and code deployment
• Documenting issues, solutions, and support information.
• Clearly articulating technical issues, solutions and activities to colleagues and clients.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract