Full Stack Java & UI
Banking & Finance, Insurance, Telecom
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
- 8+ years of minimum JAVA development experience
- 3+ years' experience with front-end HTML5, CSS, JS,JSON, and XML development is desirable
- Expertise in working with Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, JTA, XML with good experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Excellent knowledge of NOSQLon Mongo and Cassandra DB
- Expertise in working with SpringIOC, SpringMVC, SpringJDBC and SpringAOP
- Excellent experience on J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, ServiceLocator, Transfer Object, Data AccessObject, SessionFacade, Singleton patterns.
- Experience in spring module like MVC, AOP, JDBC, ORM, JMS, and Web Services using Eclipse and STS IDE.
- Involved in Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services REST/SOAP , XML,XSLT,XSL, and Ant.
- Experience in using various Web and Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM -Web Sphere process server.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract