Full Stack Java & UI
Full Stack Java Developer
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Looking for a Senior Java Developer capable of building and implementing a responsive web application.
Under general supervision, assist in application design and the development of algorithms, perform application programming work, develop test cases and perform system analysis and provide related diagrams and documentation as required. It is important that the candidate has a strong background in building scalable, maintainable, high-quality, and high-performing responsive web applications.
- Design applications to functional and technical programming standards.
- Work to gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces.
- Review and understand the Application Team s work plan.
- Provide status of work to Team Lead.
- Detailed functional and process knowledge.
- Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
- Coordinate and work with other software developers
- Ensure that solutions meet business requirements.
- Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
Required Skills: Full stack Java developer
Experience building responsive web pages using bootstrap
Experience with spring framework (mvc, security, batch, jms, webflow)
Experience with jsp custom tag libraries
Knowledge of Oracle pl/sql
Experience building amd implementing web services
Experience with jms
Experience with view.js
Experience with microservices and containers
Experience writing build scripts using gradle and maven
Experience setting up/configuring Jenkins
JBoss EAP 7
Experience with Linux shell scripting
Knowledge of MQ series connections using JMS
Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as story boarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements spec