Healthcare, Banking & Finance, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
· Operates company's internal data communications systems. Plans, designs and implements local and wide-area network solutions between multiple platforms and protocols (including IP and VOIP).
· Supports/troubleshoots network issues and coordinates with vendors for installation of such items as routers and switches.
· Works on project implementation. Provides training and assists with proposal writing.
· Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
· IT Operations duties that includes systems, applications, and in particular, work on Network Operations issues and requests. Improve operational efficiencies via scripting, bots and integrations.
· Network troubleshooting, fault analysis, repair, and upgrade.
· Working knowledge of network IP Protocols and Networking concepts EG: (DHCP/DNS/HTTP(s)/NAT/VPN/VLANs/802.1x/Wireless/Clustering/High Availability/Load Balancing
· Working knowledge of IP Protocols (TCP/UDP/ICMP), Firewall Policy/Filtering, and Routing Protocols (BGP/OSPF/HSRP)
· Familiarity working in enterprise networks using Cisco IOS/NXOS, and Palo Alto Firewalls
· Proficiency with Linux
· Cisco Network Certification (prefer CCIE) / Palo Alto Networks Certification (PCNSE)
Palo Alto Networks
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract