.Net & UI
Healthcare, Retail, Oil & Gas
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Good understanding of the WebApi is a Must
• Good understanding of SQL database
• Good understanding of Security implementations (such as SQL injections, Boundary checks etc.) to be done for the Portal
• Understanding of Azure environment and deployment on Azure Cloud
• Understanding of Portal connectivity with CMS system (Episerver preferred) via web API
• Understanding of Firewalls, Load balancers
• Extensive experience in full project lifecycle, application design and architecture, documentation and project planning
• Good understanding of SOAP UI
• Team handling capabilities
• Good understanding of breadth and depth of technologies.
• Excellent analytical, inter-personal, communication & written skills.
• Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
• Executed multiple projects in Agile methodology
• Resource should have the ability to work independently
• The role requires interacting directly with business owners to define and fine-tune requirements, and working alongside other developers, designers, QA, and a product owner
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract