Healthcare, Banking & Finance, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
The Business Analyst will understand the industry ASOG specification and ASR automation and have a strong interest in emerging technologies, experience in a client facing role, and will enjoy multitasking, taking on new challenges, and working as part of a team.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understand the industry ASOG specification and ASR automation.
• Manage presentations and demonstrations of system/ solution to the customer.
• Perform Requirements analysis and documentation.
• Provide Functional design, data modeling and manage design documentation;
• Support development & testing teams during solution delivery;
• Manage change request lifecycle, Study & implementation of the newest communications technologies, trends in the telecommunications industry
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract