Full Stack Java & UI
Java full stack developer
Healthcare, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Retail, Telecom
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Role : Sr Java Full Stack Developers
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 6 months
Mandatory Skills: Java, Microservices, PCF, 9+ years
"Expertise in Java, J2EE, SPING, XML/XSD (WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS2, XML RPC, WS-Security, JAX-RS, REST). ,Angular JS
Hand on Experience in Micro Service Development using Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Experience in Design and development of Web Service, Rest Service
Expertise with API first development methodology
Exposure to latest technologies like Gem fire/Rabbit MQ/Cassandra etc., is a plus.
• 10 years’ experience SOA Architecture based developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications in a large scale environment
• Hands on past experience in Web Service Development, Micro Service Development and API first development methodology
• Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
• Experience with the Oracle Database or other similar database management systems.
• Experience developing in all phases of the full SDLC of a project is required.
• Ability to apply design concepts - layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Exposure working across a global organization.
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated through successfully leading large and complex change initiatives
• Able to priorities and execute tasks in a high pressure environment"
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract