Banking & Finance, Retail, Telecom, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• 3 + years as a Android Developer with deep understanding of Android UX and UI design paradigms, and ability to implement and design Android apps
• 3 + years of depth knowledge of Java
• Experienced with using all the building blocks (ex: Fragments/Activities, Services, Content Providers) available in Android SDK.
• An Object Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns MVP, MVVM.
• Experience integrating Android apps with RESTful APIs.
• Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
• Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment.
• Must have utilized Android Data Binding in building Android Apps.
• Must be well versed with Reactive Programing
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract