Full Stack Java & UI
, San Jose,CA
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
2. Expert with web frameworks (React - preferred, Vue, Angular)
3. Expert in front end or web application development
4. Experience with Node.js
5. Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
6. Experience with DevOps, cloud infrastructure services (AWS preferred) and containerization (Docker)
7. Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
8. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
1. A major role in designing and building of our responsive web products – this means you’ll be essential in laying down the groundwork, infrastructure and product discussion from start to finish.
2. Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with Product, Design, API developers, and other front-end engineers.
3. Contribute to a future-ready, high quality, and performing code base.
4. Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the BSC Digital Ventures team through design review, pair programming, code review and tech talk.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract