SOA Integration Specialist
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
job description :
the soa integration specialist role focuses on application landscape management. this position is for an experienced is professional, who will work as part of the enterprise architecture team. the team is responsible for full lifecycle delivery and support of integration solutions in a service oriented enterprise service bus environment. the position requires an experienced software engineer with a background in service oriented architecture and enterprise service bus concepts.
• bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields preferred
• experience in automotive finance is required along with a solid understanding of it systems used in supporting the related business processes
• previous daimler financial or other financial experience a plus
• prior consulting experience is highly preferred
• deep knowledge of soa principle, design patterns, application and integration architectures
• experience with the following:
o web services (soap and restful)
o webservice security specifications, ws-security, ws-policy, saml, etc.
o java and j2ee / jee technologies (ejb, jms, jdbc, sql, xml, jsp, jms, xml, xpath and xslt) with spring, hibernate, struts, axis
o experience with enterprise service bus topologies, websphere enterprise server bus (wesb), websphere message broker (wmb), ibm integration broker (iib)
o skills/experience with ant is desired.
o conducting proof-of-concepts, developing prototyping and building reference models.
o unix and ide such as eclipse, wsad, rad, etc.
o building, configuring and deploying services on containers such as weblogic, jboss and tomcat.
o integration experience with any esbs (such as tibco, ibm, oracle) along with understanding of mediation, and policy enforcement functions.
o integration experience with messaging, uddi, service registry and service repository
o xml gateway products such as layer 7 securespan and data power
• practical application debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• excellent understanding of business applications and their integration in the enterprise.
• demonstrated expertise in a variety of the enterprise architecture concepts, practices, and procedures.
• data management experience including development of data definitions and data structures for financial service organizations.
spring cloud, springboot, aws, kubernetes, jenkins, spring data, postgres, rest apis
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract