Hadoop & Big Data
Hadoop& Big Data
Insurance, Real Estate
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
Pyspark, Kafka, Nifi, Sqoop, AWS, Python, Hive, Hadoop, SQL, Pig, Python, Spark, SQL, Pyspark, Kafka, Nifi, Sqoop, AWS
NoSQL, Statistical Models, Financial Models, Machine Learning
• Responsible for delivery in the areas of: big data engineering with Hadoop, Python and Spark (PySpark & Nifi) and a high level understanding of machine learning
• Develop scalable and reliable data solutions to move data across systems from multiple sources in real time (Nifi, Kafka) as well as batch modes (Sqoop)
• Construct data staging layers and fast real-time systems to feed BI applications and machine learning algorithms
• Utilize expertise in technologies and tools, such as Python, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, as well as other cutting-edge tools and applications for Big Data
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and paradigms to deploy cutting edge solutions.
• Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
• Create large scale deployments using newly researched methodologies.
• Work in Agile environment
• Strong SQL skills to process large sets of data
Data Engineering and Research:
• Develop methods to Cleanse, manipulate and analyze large datasets (Structured and Unstructured data – XMLs, JSONs, PDFs) using Hadoop platform.
• Lead and Design to implement common data ingestion processes and analytical tools to proactively identify, quantify and monitor risks.
• Design and Lead Extract, transform and summarize information from large data sets to inform management decisions using Hadoop platform.
• Develop techniques from statistics and machine learning to build data quality controls for predictive models on numeric, categorical, textual, geographic, and other features.
• Develop and maintain data ingestion pattern using Python, Spark, HIVE scripts to filter/map/aggregate data.
• Lead and work with the Credit Risk Analytical and Model team members to ensure successful implementation of models in valuation tools used by Single Family business model managers and other model domain users.
Analysis and Modeling:
• Develop and Perform R&D and exploratory analysis using statistical techniques and machine learning clustering methods to understand data.
• Develop data profiling, deduping logic, matching logic for analysis.
• Present ideas and recommendations on Hadoop and other technologies best use to management.
Python, Spark, Pyspark, Kafka, Nifi, Sqoop, AWS
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract