Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Retail, Real Estate
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
* Exceptional development skills in Python on Linux/UNIX.
* Knowledge or experience of agile development (e.g. XP, SCRUM, Kanban) and continuing integration in a large environment.
* Solid Traded Products experience.
* Ability to work in fast development environment and quickly adapt to the changes.
* Solid OO design skills with an emphasis on distributed low latency, high availability systems,
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment.
* Must possess a solid degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant analytical degree.
* Strong knowledge of Micro Services and Service Oriented Architecture
* Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
* Strong understanding of design patterns including why and where a pattern should be used ?
* Strong understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application Experience in TCP/IP networking
* Experience with Python performance tuning.
* Candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills .
* Solid knowledge of contemporary development processes, build environments and testing tools .
* Comfortable in communicating with business users
Additional Nice to Have Skills and Qualifications:
* Weblogic, JBOSS or other application server experience.
* Test Driven Development using JUnit / Eclipse / Ant / Maven
* Object Oriented Database
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract