Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, Government
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to be within Client and Sales Revenue, which is a part of the Advisory & Sales Distribution Technology (ASD) department of IST. The scope of the candidate's project includes regulatory mandates dictating, change the bank's book of work for Sales Revenue applications encompassing user entitlement provisioning for the Institutional Equities Division (IED). The project requires devising a standardized approach to entitlement enablement and revocation for IED employees on global IED services and applications including: analyzing existing entitlements, sanitizing and creating new entitlement schema, and coordinating with global IT to implement renovated entitlement mechanisms for each impacted system.
- Responsible for building and managing strong partnership with business sponsors
- Partnering with senior Tech and BU sponsors globally on reviews and coordination of business deliverables
- Requirements gathering, workflow design, and documentation standardization enabling entitlement reviews across Institutional Equities
- Adoption of Agile and coordination with other IT and non-IT teams
- Working as a liaison between Business and Technology teams in ensuring proper expectation management of committed deliveries, solid QA testing processes and ensuring proper production support for any new applications or changing functionalities in existing applications.
- Personally driving the key entitlement project and becoming a SME over a period of time on complex entitlement provisioning and risk functions
- Providing oversight to QA team and collaborating on test strategy, test case execution & validation
- Supporting full life-cycle for new projects (analysis, design, development, testing, implementation), as well as providing assistance in resolution of production problems
- 3-5 years of Product Management / Requirements analysis / BA experience
- 1+ years Project/ Program Mgmt experience
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with ability to grasp complexities and relationship between issues
- Strong project management background to manage schedule, dependencies, risk, change management and release process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in preparing executive summary, creating detailed project and program level updates, writing functional requirements and other user documentation
- Must be able to communicate across a variety of audiences.
- Effective time management, relationship management, negotiation and prioritization skills
- Bachelor's degree
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract