Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Retail, Education
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
1. Experience with Visual Studio and C# .NET
2. Experience with Selenium WebDriver for C#
3. Three or more years of experience in testing and quality assurance (QA) activities that demonstrates advanced knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing and terminology.
4. Three or more years of demonstrated experience with analyzing requirements, executing and documenting tests and performing manual or automated, tool-driven testing scenarios.
5. Experience working with Microfocus ALM and UFT toolset, in both manual and automated testing.
6. Experience which demonstrates the candidate s ability to integrate end-to-end test scenarios along with functional, regression, and performance (stress/load) test plans.
DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract